Between family, work, and school, finding the time needed to treat your addiction or psychiatric disorder isn’t always easy. We know that life’s demands can cause roadblocks to your recovery, which is why we offer a flexible Outpatient Treatment Program for substance abuse, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric disorders that allows you to get the treatment you need.
When appropriate, an outpatient drug rehab or psychiatric outpatient program can be a viable alternative to residential treatment. Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Program allows you to maintain your daily commitments while recovering from your drug or alcohol addiction, mood or anxiety disorder, personality disorder, or eating disorder. Our individualized treatment program is based on your needs, with day and evening outpatient treatment options available.
Clearview is one of the only outpatient programs in the country that offers a multi-disorder and multi-modality approach to addiction, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric disorders. We are centrally located in Los Angeles, close to employment and educational opportunities, including UCLA, USC, and several community colleges. Our Southern California location enables you to take advantage of the Pacific Ocean and numerous outdoor recreational activities. In addition to our outpatient treatment program for psychiatric, addiction and personality disorders, we also offer a specialized DBT outpatient treatment program.
Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Programs
Programs offered at Clearview’s Outpatient Center, which has been open since 2000, include:
- Evidence-Based Program, a skills-based program that is appropriate for those clients who have significant emotional dysregulation (including those with Borderline Personality Disorder), interpersonal difficulties, impulsive behaviors, or who are engaging in self-harmful behaviors
- Comprehensive DBT Program, which includes DBT skills groups, individual DBT therapy, and phone coaching sessions
- Intensive Outpatient Program for psychiatric disorders and addictions
- Individualized Outpatient Program that is completely customized based on the client’s needs
What We Treat
Our Outpatient Program provides comprehensive treatment for the following disorders:
- Dual diagnosis
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Personality disorders, including Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Mood disorders, including depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety disorders, including Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Panic Disorder
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, and Binge Eating Disorder
Services at Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Program
Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Center for addiction, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric disorders provides a full menu of therapy groups and services, enabling you to benefit from a completely customized treatment program. Services include the following:
- Individual therapy and case management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Seeking Safety for Trauma
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma therapy, such as Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Somatic Experiencing (SE) therapies
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Couples and family counseling
- Specialized groups, including trauma/grief and loss, mood disorders, codependency, family of origin, eating disorders, nutrition, relapse prevention, psychotherapy, and life coaching
- Experiential therapies
- Intensive family week
- Life skills, vocational and educational career services, as needed
The number of groups and individual sessions, and the intensity of treatment, will be adjusted based on your needs. If needed, you will also receive assistance with independent living skills, something Clearview uniquely provides. Your progress toward your goals will be assessed and monitored on a regular basis.
At Clearview, we will help you move out of your illness and into your life using a hands-on approach to help you achieve your life goals. Trained mental health and addiction treatment professionals provide support and guidance as you begin to practice your recovery skills in the community and workplace, and learn how to effectively cope with real-life stress.
For More Information on our Outpatient Treatment Program
We want to help you make a complete recovery. Call us today at 1- to learn more about our Outpatient Treatment Program.