As the situation involving COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we wanted to inform you about how we are ensuring the health and safety of our clients, their families, and our employees at Clearview Treatment Programs.
We are committed to continuing to provide the excellent treatment programs you have come to expect from Clearview. Given our small size with treatment houses of no more than 6 to 9 clients, we believe we are uniquely situated to provide care in a manner most conducive to the health and safety of our clients and staff.
We have taken many steps to prevent and minimize the spread of infectious diseases at our treatment programs. We are following state and federal health agency recommendations, as well as recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information to guide our policies and procedures.
These are some of the measures we have put in place to ensure safety for our clients, their families, and our employees:
- Offering both in-person treatment and virtual treatment (available throughout California)
- Weekly testing for all in-person clients and staff
- Vaccination requirements for all clients and staff
- Daily screenings
- Enforcement of mask wearing and frequent sanitation practices
- All clients are tested prior to admission and then are re-tested again three to five days after their admission.
- Instructing staff to stay home if they are sick, pursuant to CDC recommendations
- Limiting business-related travel to essential trips only
- Increased cleaning and sanitation services across our programs and increased availability of sanitation materials
- Implemented hand hygiene protocols in accordance with guidelines issued by the CDC
- Increased social distancing among patients and staff whenever possible including no handshakes or hugging, as recommended by the CDC,
- Suspended weekend visitation to our facilities
- Limited off-site excursions by clients such as gym trips and meetings where larger groups congregate
- Increased means for patients to connect with family and friends via phone and computer
We have thoughtfully taken these steps to ensure that people can continue to receive excellent care in the safest possible environment. We greatly appreciate your trust in us as we navigate this difficult time together. We feel confident that we have the preparation and experience necessary to manage these challenges successfully. Thank you for placing your trust in us.