Employment Opportunities at Clearview
If you’re looking for a job in the addiction and mental health treatment industry, Clearview Treatment Programs has employment opportunities for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Full-Time Therapist
- Full-Time Admissions Coordinator
- Part-Time Registered Dietician
- Community Counselors
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time therapist.
- Licensed LCSW, MFT or psychologist.
- Training in DBT and other evidence-based treatments a plus.
- Experience with dual diagnosis and mental health population.
- Experience in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Individual sessions for all assigned clients.
- Group counseling, education, and meetings, as assigned.
- Family/conjoint therapy, as assigned.
- Perform psychosocial assessments and create preliminary treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Conduct discharge planning for assigned clients.
- Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned clients.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates for assigned clients.
- Ensure client records for assigned caseload are comprehensive and complete.
Full-time Admissions Coordinator
Clearview Treatment Programs is looking for an experienced admissions counselor to field calls and help prospective clients with their decision to enter treatment.
- Answer calls and online inquiries, providing potential clients or referents information on our various treatment programs.
- Perform assessments and answer general questions from potential clients or referral sources.
- If our programs are not the best fit for the caller, make appropriate referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Collect insurance information and convey benefits to callers.
- Conduct client intakes, as needed.
- Conduct tours of all facilities with potential clients, family/friends, and referents, as needed.
- Coordinate airport/house pick-up of client.
- Contact referral source upon client’s admission.
- Regular reporting and other duties, as assigned.
- Position requires availability on weekends and evenings.
- BA or higher degree in psychology or social work preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a mental health or addiction treatment setting.
- One year of experience in an intake role is a plus.
- Strong understanding of addiction, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric conditions, along with treatment modalities and treatment programs.
- Must have excellent phone and people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with referring professionals to coordinate client admission.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with ability to work well as part of a team.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of insurance benefits a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
Part-Time Registered Dietician
Clearview Treatment Programs in West Los Angeles and Venice is seeking a part time registered dietician to work approximately 10-15 hours/week.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Experience working with eating disorder population required
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience, preferred
- At least one (1) year of experience leading or co-leading groups preferred
- Some knowledge of DBT, preferred
- Conduct nutrition assessments and follow ups for clients with specific nutritional issues, as well as provide basic nutrition counseling on healthy eating and meal planning
- Coordinate dietary treatment plan and interventions with other members of the treatment team including therapist, psychiatrist, clinical director, and support staff
- Co-facilitate nutrition and wellness groups
- Coordinate with Program Chef and Program coordinators around clients with special dietary needs
Clearview Treatment Programs is currently seeking a part-time staff psychiatrist (10 to 15 hours/week) to provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management at the residential level of care.
- Conduct initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Conduct weekly follow-up med management sessions.
- Attend weekly consultation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Conduct insurance utilization reviews when needed.
- Minimally on call for medical emergencies.
- The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of, experience with, and a desire to work with dual diagnosis and personality disorders.
- Training in evidence-based practices, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), or Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), is helpful. Training can also be provided once employed.
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions is also preferred.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis and Borderline Personality Disorder programs. The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities: Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric clients in their daily program.