Employment Opportunities at Clearview
If you’re looking for a job in the addiction and mental health treatment industry, Clearview Treatment Programs has openings for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply for any of the open positions listed below, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Clearview Treatment Programs is looking for an experienced clinical director to oversee our Outpatient Treatment Center. Competitive pay and benefit plan available.
- Coordinate and monitor all aspects and components of the clinical program to ensure quality of care.
- Responsible for the provision of appropriate services for all clients.
- Facilitate development of communication/organizational systems to ensure efficient program operation.
- Oversee all clinical activities, development and implementation of protocols, program development, and regulatory requirements.
- Position will carry a small caseload and facilitate groups.
- Facilitate weekly case review and clinical supervision meetings.
- Provide and schedule clinical training, in-services, and staff development activities.
- Oversee hiring and training of all new staff.
- Licensed MFT, LCSW, PhD, or PsyD.
- Intensive training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and other evidence-based treatments preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience serving a mental health or dual diagnosis population is required. Director and/or administrative experience a plus.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time Program Manager. Competitive pay and benefit plan available.
- Oversee and monitor various aspects of a mental health and addiction treatment program, in conjunction with the clinical director.
- Duties include medication oversight, transportation, staff scheduling, and training and supervision of community counselors.
- Conduct insurance doc-to-doc utilization reviews, as needed.
- Program manager is also involved in direct intervention with clients and facilitation of groups.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a residential and/or psychiatric hospital setting, or in an outpatient setting as a technician or in an administrative or counseling role.
- Certificate in drug and alcohol counseling, or a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred.
- Must possess strong computer skills, be detailed-oriented, and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time Alumni Coordinator.
- Develop and implement a follow-up and support program for Clearview alumni.
- Develop communication plan to contact alumni post-treatment; maintain alumni database, including family contacts.
- Make regular outreach calls.
- Assist in aftercare monitoring emails/surveys.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend alumni events, including monthly alumni meetings and alumni panels.
- Assist in the training of key alumni and family members interested in becoming an alumni or family ambassadors.
- Work with intake to connect potential clients with alumni and family ambassadors.
- Connect discharging clients who are returning home with alumni in their home area.
- Check in with alumni clients in sober living facilities.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a treatment center, residential
- Counseling experience a plus.
- A minimum of high school education, with GED accepted. Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Experience with 12-step recovery a plus.
- Experience in event planning and/or marketing preferred.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook programs. Database experience a plus.
Clearview Treatment Programs is currently seeking a part-time staff psychiatrist (10 to 15 hours/week) to provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management at the residential level of care.
- Conducting initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Conducting weekly follow-up med management sessions.
- Attending weekly consultation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Conducting insurance utilization reviews.
- Minimally on call for medical emergencies.
- The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of, experience with, and a desire to work with dual diagnosis and personality disorders.
- Training in evidence-based practices, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), or Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), is helpful. Training can also be provided once employed.
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions is also preferred.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis and Borderline Personality Disorder programs. The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities: Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric clients in their daily program.