Employment Opportunities at Clearview
If you’re looking for a job in the addiction and mental health treatment industry, Clearview Treatment Programs has employment opportunities for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your cover letter and resume to the email noted for each position. No phone calls please.
- Clinical Outreach Coordinator
- Full-Time DBT Therapist
- Part-Time Registered Dietician
- Community Counselors
Clinical Outreach Coordinator – Los Angeles and Northern California
Email resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs has an opportunity for a Clinical Outreach Coordinator to serve the Los Angeles and Northern California territory.
The Clinical Outreach Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining referent relationships with organizations and clinicians in their territory to promote the entire continuum of services provided by Clearview.
The preferred candidate will have several years of proven experience in marketing, admissions or outreach in the behavioral health field. The applicant should live within their assigned territory and have an established professional network. The Clinical Outreach Coordinator will be eligible for an incentive plan, salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an annual marketing plan and strategy to achieve annual goals.
- Responsible for populating and updating Salesforce and completing required weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for working with the Supervisor, Outreach, Marketing, Admissions, and Discharge Planning teams.
- Responsible for increasing awareness of Clearview programs through marketing efforts including prospecting calls, in-person meetings, events, and conferences.
- Ability to organize and execute networking events such as lunches, dinners and outreach trips with minimal supervision.
- Participate in team marketing efforts such as networking events and call blitzes.
- Excellent public speaking, communication, organizational and computer skills. Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently and remotely.
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel approximately 10 weeks per year.
- MBA, BA, BS or equivalent in a related field is desirable.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time therapist.
- Licensed LCSW, MFT or psychologist.
- Training in DBT and other evidence-based treatments a plus.
- Experience with dual diagnosis and mental health population.
- Experience in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Individual sessions for all assigned clients.
- Group counseling, education, and meetings, as assigned.
- Family/conjoint therapy, as assigned.
- Perform psychosocial assessments and create preliminary treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Conduct discharge planning for assigned clients.
- Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned clients.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates for assigned clients.
- Ensure client records for assigned caseload are comprehensive and complete.
Part-Time Registered Dietician
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs in West Los Angeles and Venice is seeking a part time registered dietician to work approximately 10-15 hours/week.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Experience working with eating disorder population required
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience, preferred
- At least one (1) year of experience leading or co-leading groups preferred
- Some knowledge of DBT, preferred
- Conduct nutrition assessments and follow ups for clients with specific nutritional issues, as well as provide basic nutrition counseling on healthy eating and meal planning
- Coordinate dietary treatment plan and interventions with other members of the treatment team including therapist, psychiatrist, clinical director, and support staff
- Co-facilitate nutrition and wellness groups
- Coordinate with Program Chef and Program coordinators around clients with special dietary needs
Email resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs is currently seeking a part-time staff psychiatrist (10 to 15 hours/week) to provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management at the residential level of care.
- Conduct initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Conduct weekly follow-up med management sessions.
- Attend weekly consultation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Conduct insurance utilization reviews when needed.
- Minimally on call for medical emergencies.
- The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of, experience with, and a desire to work with dual diagnosis and personality disorders.
- Training in evidence-based practices, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), or Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), is helpful. Training can also be provided once employed.
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions is also preferred.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis and Borderline Personality Disorder programs. The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities: Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric clients in their daily program.