Employment Opportunities at Clearview
If you’re looking for a job in the addiction and mental health treatment industry, Clearview Treatment Programs has openings for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply for any of the open positions listed below, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Clinical Director
- Clinical Supervisor
- Intake Coordinator
- Community Counselors
Clearview Treatment Programs is looking for an experienced clinical director to oversee our dual diagnosis residential program.
- Coordinate and monitor all aspects and components of the clinical program to ensure quality of care.
- Responsible for the provision of appropriate services for all clients.
- Facilitate development of communication/organizational systems to ensure efficient program operation.
- Oversee all clinical activities, development and implementation of protocols, program development, and regulatory requirements.
- Position will carry a small caseload and facilitate groups.
- Facilitate weekly case review and clinical supervision meetings.
- Provide and schedule clinical training, in-services, and staff development activities.
- Oversee hiring and training of all new staff.
- Licensed MFT, LCSW, PhD, or PsyD.
- Intensive training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and other evidence-based treatments preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical and administrative experience in a director or senior-level
- position serving a mental health or dual diagnosis population is required.
- Experience in a residential or hospital setting is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a part-time (6-8 hours per week) clinical supervisor.
- Provide direct supervision of staff MSW interns, both as a group and individually.
- Review paperwork and documentation, as needed.
- Attend treatment team meetings.
- Licensed LCSW only.
- Must be licensed with the BBS a minimum of two years and be eligible to provide supervision.
- Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and other evidence-based treatments a plus.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with the mental health population.
- Experience with dual diagnosis and personality disorders preferred.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time staff therapist.
- Licensed LCSW preferred. Will also accept MFT and psychologist. Interns with DBT training and experience may apply.
- Training in DBT and other evidence-based treatments preferred.
- Experience with dual diagnosis and mental health population.
- Experience in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Perform psychosocial assessments and create preliminary treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Conduct discharge planning for assigned clients, and update discharge plan weekly.
- Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned clients.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates for assigned clients (ensures inclusion of all treatment modalities/disciplines).
- Individual sessions for all assigned clients (at least weekly).
- Group counseling, education, and meetings, as assigned.
- Family/conjoint therapy, as assigned.
- Participate in utilization review activities for insurance purposes.
- Coordination of all treatment services needed for assigned client caseload.
- Maintain regular contact with families, outside clinicians, and referring parties.
- Participate in in-service training and individual/group supervision meetings.
- Ensure client records for assigned caseload are comprehensive and complete.
Clearview Treatment Programs is currently seeking a part-time staff psychiatrist (10 to 15 hours/week) to provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management at the residential level of care.
- Conducting initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Conducting weekly follow-up med management sessions.
- Attending weekly consultation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Conducting insurance utilization reviews.
- Minimally on call for medical emergencies.
- The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of, experience with, and a desire to work with dual diagnosis and personality disorders.
- Training in evidence-based practices, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), or Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), is helpful. Training can also be provided once employed.
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions is also preferred.
Clearview Treatment Programs is looking for an experienced intake counselor to field admissions calls and help prospective clients with their decision to enter treatment.
- Answer calls to our intake line and inquiries to our website, providing potential clients or referents information on our various treatment programs.
- Perform assessments and answer general intake questions from potential clients or referral sources.
- If our programs are not the best fit for the caller, make appropriate referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Collect insurance information and convey benefits to callers.
- Conduct client intakes, as needed.
- Conduct tours of all facilities with potential clients, family/friends, and referents, as needed.
- Log calls in internal database, and track from initial call through admission.
- Coordinate airport/house pick-up of client.
- Contact referral source upon client’s admission.
- Regular reporting and other duties, as assigned.
- Position requires some on-call hours.
- BA or higher degree in psychology or social work preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a mental health or addiction treatment setting.
- One year of experience in an intake role is a plus.
- Strong understanding of addiction, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric conditions, along with treatment modalities and treatment programs.
- Must have excellent phone and people skills.
- Ability to work with referring professionals to coordinate client admission.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with ability to work well as part of a team.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of insurance benefits a plus.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a part-time Registered Dietitian (RD).
- Complete nutritional assessments, run educational groups on eating disorders and healthy eating, and provide individual sessions on nutritional problems and eating disorders.
- Develop nutritional plans, as necessary.
- The RD will work as part of Clearview’s clinical treatment team and participate in team meetings, as needed.
- Promote healthy eating habits and food choices.
- Degree in nutrition/food/dietetics.
- Registered Dietician certified to practice in California.
- At least one year of experience working with adults in an eating disorder setting.
- Prior experience conducting nutritional assessments in a clinical setting.
- Prior experience conducting individual and group nutrition counseling and education.
- Knowledge of addiction and mental health disorders.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis and Borderline Personality Disorder programs. The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities: Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric clients in their daily program.