Employment Opportunities at Clearview
If you’re looking for a job in the addiction and mental health treatment industry, Clearview Treatment Programs has employment opportunities for qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your cover letter and resume to the email noted for each position. No phone calls please.
- Full-Time Admissions Coordinator
- Contract Group Facilitator
- Full-Time DBT Therapist
- Community Counselors
Full-time Admissions Coordinator
Email resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs is looking for an experienced admissions counselor to field calls and help prospective clients with their decision to enter treatment.
- Answer calls and online inquiries, providing potential clients or referents information on our various treatment programs.
- Perform assessments and answer general questions from potential clients or referral sources.
- If our programs are not the best fit for the caller, make appropriate referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Collect insurance information and convey benefits to callers.
- Conduct client intakes, as needed.
- Conduct tours of all facilities with potential clients, family/friends, and referents, as needed.
- Coordinate airport/house pick-up of client.
- Contact referral source upon client’s admission.
- Regular reporting and other duties, as assigned.
- Position requires availability on weekends and evenings.
- BA or higher degree in psychology or social work preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a mental health or addiction treatment setting.
- One year of experience in an intake role is a plus.
- Strong understanding of addiction, dual diagnosis, and psychiatric conditions, along with treatment modalities and treatment programs.
- Must have excellent phone and people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with referring professionals to coordinate client admission.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with ability to work well as part of a team.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a busy office environment.
- Knowledge of insurance benefits a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce a plus.
Contract Group Facilitator
Email resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a contract Group Facilitator at our treatment programs in West Los Angeles and Venice, CA. The group facilitator runs one or more regularly scheduled groups weekly for up to 13 clients. Client population generally entails adults with mood, anxiety, PTSD, substance, eating, and borderline personality disorders.
Duties include creating or adopting a curriculum and teaching relevant coping skills, assigning homework to practice the skills, and reviewing homework in the subsequent group session. The group facilitator writes clinical notes and notifies the treatment team of progress and problems following every session. The group facilitator participates in consultation as needed with the Associate Clinical Director and treatment team.
- Master’s degree or higher in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology
- California license to provide therapeutic services
- Significant experience providing Evidence-Based CBT or DBT skills groups
Full-time DBT Therapist
Email resumes to email@example.com
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Therapist. Competitive salary and benefits. DBT and evidence-based training available and pathway to DBT certification.
- Licensed LCSW, MFT or psychologist preferred. Highly trained intern acceptable.
- CBT training and experience required, DBT training and experience preferred.
- Experience with dual diagnosis preferred.
- Experience in a residential, hospital, or outpatient setting is preferred.
- Candidate must also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Individual sessions for all assigned clients.
- Group counseling, education, and meetings, as assigned.
- Family/conjoint therapy, as assigned.
- Perform psychosocial assessments and create preliminary treatment plan for assigned clients.
- Conduct discharge planning for assigned clients.
- Facilitate comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for assigned clients.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates for assigned clients.
- Ensure client records for assigned caseload are comprehensive and complete.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Clearview Treatment Programs is currently seeking a part-time staff psychiatrist (10 to 15 hours/week) to provide psychiatric evaluation and medication management at the residential level of care.
- Conduct initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Conduct weekly follow-up med management sessions.
- Attend weekly consultation meetings with a multidisciplinary team.
- Conduct insurance utilization reviews when needed.
- Minimally on call for medical emergencies.
- The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of, experience with, and a desire to work with dual diagnosis and personality disorders.
- Training in evidence-based practices, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), or Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), is helpful. Training can also be provided once employed.
- Experience working in a residential treatment setting is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in addictions is also preferred.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Treatment Programs is seeking part- and full-time Program Aides and Community Counselors for our residential dual diagnosis drug and alcohol addiction treatment for men and women and our residential mental health treatment program for women. The successful candidate should have some experience in a residential drug and alcohol and/or psychiatric hospital setting as a technician, or in an administrative or counseling role. Candidate must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Current openings are for evening, weekend and overnight shifts.
Responsibilities: Program Aides and Community Counselors are responsible for monitoring and supervising psychiatric and dual diagnosis clients in their daily program.