Orange County California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (OC CAMFT) will host their annual luncheon gala featuring Keynote Speaker Dr. Ken Vanderlip, Ph.D., Mindfulness and the Way of a Compassionate Warrior.
Participants will be able to:
- List at least 3 key elements of Mindfulness
- Describe and utilize the concept of “Emotional Self-Defense”
- Select and apply at least two methods of good self-care that are key elements of being a “Compassionate Warrior”
- Describe and select elements of “Mindfulness and The Way of a Compassionate Warrior” that can help them reduce burnout and increase their longevity and effectiveness in life and as a psychotherapist.
This event is for experienced MFTs, newly licensed MFTs, MFT Interns, trainees or students.
At the gala, the following will be honored:
- OC CAMFT Past Presidents and Board Members
- Licensed MFT’s
- MFT Associates & Students