12th Annual Celebrate Everything MFT! Luncheon Gala
Orange County California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (OC CAMFT) will host their annual luncheon gala featuring Keynote Speaker Dr. Ken Vanderlip, Ph.D., Mindfulness and the Way of a Compassionate Warrior.
Participants will be able to:
- List at least 3 key elements of Mindfulness
- Describe and utilize the concept of “Emotional Self-Defense”
- Select and apply at least two methods of good self-care that are key elements of being a “Compassionate Warrior”
- Describe and select elements of “Mindfulness and The Way of a Compassionate Warrior” that can help them reduce burnout and increase their longevity and effectiveness in life and as a psychotherapist.
This event is for experienced MFTs, newly licensed MFTs, MFT Interns, trainees or students.
At the gala, the following will be honored:
- OC CAMFT Past Presidents and Board Members
- Licensed MFT’s
- MFT Associates & Students
Since 2004, Lori has worked with the behavioral health treatment community to bring awareness about mental health disorders and evidence-based treatments. Lori strives to help people better understand mental illness and provide support to those needing help and their families. As a mental health advocate, Lori works to be a voice for those suffering from substance abuse, dual diagnosis, borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety, trauma, or any other disorder.