CAMFT’s 55th Annual Conference
Clearview is pleased to exhibit at the 55th Annual CAMFT Conference.
Reasons to Attend:
- OBTAIN tools and resources to help you prosper
- MFT Associates ACQUIRE Jobs and Career Insights
- RECEIVE current knowledge and awareness from experts
- Restore, re-energize, and renew MIND, BODY and SPIRIT
- EARN up to 29 CEs in 3 Days
- CHALLENGE intellect, exchange wisdom, and formulate friendships
- IMPROVE your practice, and ultimately your earnings
Attend Advancing the Art and Science of Psychotherapy and experience the finest continuing education presented by top educators and practitioners. See the latest mental health resources and products and take advantage of exhibitor special conference pricing.
Since 2004, Lori has worked with the behavioral health treatment community to bring awareness about mental health disorders and evidence-based treatments. Lori strives to help people better understand mental illness and provide support to those needing help and their families. As a mental health advocate, Lori works to be a voice for those suffering from substance abuse, dual diagnosis, borderline personality disorder, depression, anxiety, trauma, or any other disorder.