Outpatient Treatment Center
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to finding an outpatient treatment center, and that picking the right one for you can feel like an overwhelming task.
At Clearview, we hope to make your decision less overwhelming by offering a variety of affordable treatment options at our Outpatient Treatment Center in Los Angeles.
Founded in 2000, our Outpatient Treatment Center has evolved over the years into a true place of healing. Our outpatient programs are known for providing long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, dual diagnosis, depression, anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and many other mental health disorders.
For both men and women, our Outpatient Treatment Center can allow you to maintain your daily life commitments while getting the treatment you need. Day and evening outpatient treatment options are available.
Call Us At: (866) 339-3544
Our Outpatient Treatment Center provides the following treatment options:
- Day Treatment: Our day treatment program is seven hours per day, five days a week. It includes all evidence-based treatment groups, as well as individual Dialectical Behavior Therapy and phone coaching. Read more about our DBT day treatment program here.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP): In our IOP, you will participate in six or more groups per week, spread throughout the week.
- Individualized Outpatient Treatment: Our individualized outpatient treatment program includes two to five groups per week, spread throughout the week.
The Best Fit
If you are looking for outpatient treatment, we will work with you to find the best fit within our programs. Whether you are continuing to outpatient treatment from a residential treatment program or need more support than individual therapy can provide, we know we can help.
The right outpatient program for you depends on many factors, including your diagnosis, previous treatment experience, and time you have to dedicate to your recovery. Because we understand that not all people benefit from the same type of treatment, we have two separate tracks within our Outpatient Treatment Center:
- General Outpatient Treatment Track: This track is typically appropriate if you are struggling with substance abuse, anxiety, depression, other mental health disorders, or a dual diagnosis. This track includes both process-oriented and evidence-based therapy groups. If you are struggling with substance abuse, you will participate in a relapse-prevention group.
- Comprehensive DBT and Evidence-Based Outpatient Treatment Track: This track is designed for people with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and/or emotional dysregulation. This track only has skills groups, since process groups can often be triggering for those struggling with BPD or emotional dysregulation.
Therapies and Groups at Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Center
At Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Center, we only use therapies that have been proven to work for the disorders we treat. Depending on the outpatient program you enter and your diagnosis, you may participate in the following evidence-based therapies:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Trauma therapies, including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- Seeking Safety
You will also participate in a variety of groups during your time in outpatient treatment, allowing you to get a more rounded treatment experience. Specialized groups at our outpatient programs include the following:
- DBT skills groups
- CBT groups for depression and anxiety
- Trauma/grief and loss
- Mood disorders
- Family of origin
- Eating disorders
- Life coaching
- Mind/body wellness
- Art therapy
The number of groups and individual sessions, and the intensity of treatment, will be adjusted based on your needs. If necessary, you will also receive assistance with independent living skills.
Other Services Offered
When you enter our Outpatient Treatment Center, you will be assigned either a therapist or a case manager. If you have an outside therapist that you are already working with, you will be assigned a case manager.
You will meet with your therapist or case manager once a week. It is required that you participate in individual therapy each week, either with an assigned Clearview therapist or with your outside therapist.
At our Outpatient Treatment Center, we also offer psychiatric evaluation and medication management, as well as couples and family counseling.
Your progress toward your goals will be assessed and monitored regularly to ensure you are getting the treatment you need.
Why Choose Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Center?
Clearview’s Outpatient Treatment Center provides the expert treatment that can help you make a complete recovery while giving you the flexibility you need to fit treatment into your schedule.
Our Outpatient Treatment Center is one of the most established in the Los Angeles area, and we know we can help you gain the skills you need to live a successful life.